I’m giving away 5 lifetime access spaces in my self-guided online photography course (a $67 US value).
- Tired of trying to piece together YouTube videos, blog posts, and any other random photography tips you find?
- Still not sure what all those buttons on your camera do?
- Frustrated that you can’t get your photos to look like what you see or imagine?
Teaching yourself photography is really hard when you don’t understand exactly what you need to learn. You need a guide to take you all the way from fully automatic to fully in charge.
If you register for Camera Basics, you’ll:
- Be taught step-by-step what you need to know to take full control of your camera.
- Have a place to ask questions about the tough bits you don’t quite get.
- Learn how to capture the most important people and moments in your life with ease.
Photography doesn’t have to be complicated. There are a few easy concepts that will make a huge difference to your results.
Why is this course different?
- I teach things in an easy-to-understand, practical way and don’t get too technical unless I think it’s key to your understanding.
- Though it’s self-guided, I provide places to ask questions of myself and your fellow students, so you’re never left confused or lost. It includes exercises so you can practice what you just learned and cement it in your mind.
- It’s short and to-the-point (i.e. all killer, no filler) so you can start taking better photos right away.
Who is this course for:
- You have a DSLR or other camera with manual exposure functions.
- You’re anywhere from a complete newbie (like the camera still hasn’t been taken out of the box) to someone who’s been taking photos for years but still can’t get the photos they want when it comes to focus, exposure, blurriness, or basic flash.
- Maybe you’ve taken a class before, but it was too technical for you. People have taken my class after taking college night courses and it finally clicked due to my simple, practical approach.
Learn more about the course here.